This privacy notice for SofMat.com has been updated in line with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Purpose of this Notice
This notice tells you how the SofMat Ltd. will collect and use your personal data when you access this website. SofMat Ltd is a “controller” of this personal data for the purposes of the data protection legislation.
It is important that you read this Notice together with any other privacy notice we provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
We will not use your personal data in any manner that is incompatible with the purpose for which the data were collected originally, unless we have obtained your consent to that additional use.
- Purpose of processing your data
Where we request personal data from you on our website the sole aim is to allow contact between SofMat and yourself and / or your company. The data will not be used for any other purposes.
- Third-party access
Your personal data that you have provided will not be sent to third parties.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit.
- Your rights as a data subject
Under the GDPR, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data where that is the legal basis for such processing
- access any of your personal data which we hold
- have your personal data which we hold corrected if it is inaccurate
- have any of your personal data which we hold erased
- restrict the ways in which we process your personal data
- object to our processing of your personal data
- receive a copy of any of your personal data which we hold in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format
- in certain cases not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Queries and complaints
If you have any queries or concerns relating to this privacy notice or the way your data is being processed through this website then please contact the company either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to Unit 1, Nelthorpe Arms Business Court, 1 Bridge Street, Brigg, UK DN20 8LN